I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Mike over at The Eyedancers (sorry Mike that this post is looooooooong overdue). He’s an amazing writer who has just published his book The Eyedancers – do check out his site for a sample of his writing!
The rules for One Lovely Blog Award are very straightforward: thank the blogger who nominated you and link the post to their page, and then state 7 random facts about yourself and nominate those you feel are deserving of the award.
7 random facts:
1. The only musical instrument I can play is the recorder.
2. I was in the choir as a student.
3. My childhood ambition was to be a vet, until I found out I had to do biology to be one.
4. I’m a procrastinator.
5. I enjoy going to museums.
6. Abstract art is not my cup of tea.
7. I’m afraid of knives – I get goosebumps when I see people using one.
My nominees *drumroll*
Clouds N Cups
A Game of Diapers
Don’t quit your day Job
The Mommy Radar
My Thoughts on a Page
A nugget of joy for a lifetime of cupcakes
The World’s Top 10 of Anything and Everything
Hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do 🙂
Thanks to Mike once again 🙂