I’ve been nominated by Cranky over at Grandma Says… for the Versatile Blogger award. If you’ve not already visited her blog, you should. She has an unique take on what life has to offer, and her posts are laced with humor.
Now, for the award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( You know who they are. If not, you’ll be able to look through all the great blogs out there and in no time, you’ll find your 15.)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — then let them know you think they’re special by notifying them of their nomination (you might want to give them a link back to your post.)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Sharing with you 15 blogs to discover (a mix of blogs which I’ve recently discovered and some of which I’ve been reading for a while):
Tea Cups and Trucks
The Open Door
The Top10 of Everything
A Rich, Full Life in Spite of It
A nugget of joy for a lifetime of cupcakes
Schooled in love
A Handmade Home
Mom in the Muddle
7 things about myself:
1. I like night time and early mornings – when I can hear myself think.
2. I don’t like romance novels.
3. Most of the time I’m in jeans and tees
4. I love to sing (in the bathroom)
5. I like musical tv shows – glee, sound of music
6. I’ve never seen snow falling (watching it on tv doesn’t count)
7. Instead of ballet, I learnt martial arts as a child.
Thanks again Cranky, sorry this post came so late!